The 2017 NAASF Board and Staff, pictured above (Missing: Julie Kesterson)
NAASF is governed by a Board of Directors.
Board members represent each of the 6 U.S. regions (West, North Central,
South Central, Great Lakes, Northeast, and South East), and members
represent the two Canadian regions (West and East).
Board Members, who are elected to rolling 3-year terms, have multiple responsibilities, including:
- Serve on at least one subcommittee and participate in that committee's activities,
- Attend NAASF Board meetings and events (typically, there are four board meetings each year),
- Actively seek input from Franchisees in their respective regions by
attending meetings, contacting them on a regular basis and soliciting
- Represent the opinions of the Franchisees that are relevant to NAASF and the Subway® brand,
- Provide input and direction to the NAASF staff on pertinent issues.